+ desktop sharing + recording
+ freehand markups and annotations
+ remote control + card games
+ photo sharing + video calls
provides the real-time interactive messaging Service, using its own custom-made applications. This Service is free for everybody, complying with this
FREEMEETING.COM reserves the right to suspend the Service for customer who, in our sole discretion, abuses other users or FREEMEETING.COM system.
Some examples of other users abuse include, but are not limited to and customers are expressly prohibited to:
- be threatening, obscene, defamatory, hateful, harassing or abusive to any person through the Service
- post or transmit any obscene materials
- transmit any material in violation of any International, National, or Local jurisdictional law or regulation, including, by not limited by, copyrighted material, threatening or obscene material, or material protected by trade secret.
- illegal, criminal or malicious activities
- be engaged in deceptive on-line marketing or advertising practices
- share passwords or accounts with other persons
- any other activity that FREEMEETING.COM in its sole discretion determines is unethical or damaging to other customers, users of the Internet or to our or other corporate reputation.
Any use of FREEMEETING.COM system resources that disrupts the normal use of the system for other customers is considered to be a system abuse. Some examples of system abuse include, but are not limited to:
- transmission of any information or software that contains a virus, worm, Denial-of-Service, Trojan horse, or other similar harmful code
- submission of false or fraudulent information to FREEMEETING.COM applications
- attempts to use system resources not normally available to users
- hacking or other attempt to circumvent user authentication or security of any host, network or account
- creation or support deliberate attacks by any virus, worm, denial-of-service attack.
Depending on the nature and the severity of the abuse, the customer may receive an online warning, get disconnected from server or have his/her access privileges suspended temporary or permanently.
FREEMEETING.COM shall have the right to immediately suspend or restrict the Service for any customer, without prior notice.
FREEMEETING.COM does not store the customer-provided content on servers' hard-drives or any other permanent storage devices. That content exists temporary until it gets overwritten by the next customer-provided real-time data, or Meeting is closed, or application is shutdown. The period of time when customer-provided content is available depends on the number of customers, their activity and server resources.
provides real-time interactive Service for all customers, complying with
- No registration is required to use the Service
- No Private Information whatsoever is requested from the customer (like names, addresses, phone numbers, e-mails, credit card numbers)
FREEMEETING.COM reserves the right to record the following information:
- Networking parameters, identifying the Internet customer (see http://www.w3.org for the list of parameters available)
- Browser-provided parameters (see website of respective manufacturer of your browser, i.e. www.google.com, www.microsoft.com, www.firefox.com, www.netscape.com, www.opera.com etc.)
- Parameters, provided by Flash Player (FP) (check http://www.adobe.com or websites of any other FP manufacturer you use)
- Parameters, provided by Java Virtual Machine (JVM) (check http://java.sun.com or websites of any other JVM manufacturer you use)
- Lawful Intercept as per ETSI TS 102 232-5,-1
FREEMEETING.COM does NOT exploit any known vulnerabilities of browsers, FP and JVM to retrieve more information about customer, than legally available (see above). Moreover, FREEMEETING.COM highly encourages customers to update their browsers, FP and JVM to the latest and/or more secure versions, and apply all security patches.
FREEMEETING.COM reserves the right to use all logged information above to identify a customer if, in our sole discretion, we believe that it is reasonable to do so, including the following purposes:
- to provide information to governmental law institutions, if requested (Lawful Intercept)
- to satisfy laws, regulations such as the Electronic Communications Privacy Act
- to operate the services properly
FREEMEETING.COM highly encourages customers NOT to disclose any private and/or confidential information on any type of Meetings, including password-protected ones. FREEMEETING.COM transmits and receives information to/from the Internet non-encrypted, which could be eavesdropped anywhere in the Internet.
FREEMEETING.COM does NOT guarantee the security of any information you disclose online, so you disclose such information at your own risk.
disclaims all endorsements, warranties, or representations, expressed or implied, with regard to the information accessed from, or via, this web site or the Internet, or
FREEMEETING.COM services including, but not limited to, all implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or
does not assume any legal liability or responsibility for the accuracy, completeness, or usefulness of any information, product or service disclosed on the server or other material accessible from the server.
In no event shall FREEMEETING.COM be liable for any special, indirect, or consequential damages or any damages whatsoever resulting from loss of use, data, or profits, whether in an action of contract, negligence or other tortuous action, arising out of or in connection with the use or performance of the information on this web site, or through FREEMEETING.COM Services, or the Internet generally. The user of this web site assumes all responsibility and risk for the use of this web site and the Internet generally.
FREEMEETING.COM has no obligation to store the customer-provided content on servers' hard-drives or any other permanent storage devices. That content exists temporary until it gets overwritten by the next customer-provided real-time data, or Meeting is closed, or application is shutdown.
FREEMEETING.COM shall not be liable for any loss, damage, delay or failure to perform whole or in part resulting from causes beyond FREEMEETING.COM's control, including, but not limited to, war, acts of terrorism, fires, earthquakes, strikes, or requirements of any government agency.